Consecutively, 3 weeks. Didn't make it this week. Felt a little bit disappointed. Not sure what does that really mean to me and how do I look at it. Treat it as a place for self-reflection? Treat it as a time for reminding myself of who I am? Don't mean to stir up anything but I think it will.
Accepting someone, including their good and bad. Just realized that it does apply to friend too. Some people have both extremely lovable characteristic and extremely obnoxious attitude. Used to think that avoiding them is the best way to solve the problem. Now, I am learning to deal with them and learn to accept their good and bad. Accepting and ignoring their bad side is the way to find peace?
Someone once told me, "There are two sides on a sheet of paper, we have to learn to look at both sides instead of one."
Addicted to Overflow's "Cry On My Shoulder"
No comments:
Post a Comment