Friday, July 27

Very Random

Someone who is good at what he/she is doing, doesn't mean he/she is a good person.
Does all the management position people has to be a jackass? Or they just lack of social skills?

I never find making fun of people with disability funny at all.

Started to understand why working experience is so important. It is an eye-opener and it is an instant growing up pill. Very grateful for the experience.

Someone once told me, "It is better to be a big fish in a small pond than a small fish in a big pond". I used to agree with that but now, I don't know if that is very applicable to all case. It depends on what you are looking for in life. Being an important person in a company with not-so-good life quality? Or being an semi-important person with a better quality of life?

Going to meet a new customer tomorrow. Hopefully we can get her on board. A successful, working woman. Heard that another customer is scheduled to come in Aug. Life is getting interesting now.

Asking my GM about unpaid leave today. He kept emphasized that I wont get paid. I guess he hasn't realized that money isn't everything. Wonder what he would say if I ask for 1 month unpaid leave..Hahaha..tell him I am in labor..Hehehe..

Chatting with GM after work about one of our customers. We were guessing if he is straight (40ish, single, quite good looking, metrosexual). Hmm..Most people can accept gay people but when comes to their family members, they always have a hard time swallowing it. Sigh..

It is really time for bed now. Been a long day. Failed R&D projects bring me down badly. Time to learn to accept that not everything is going to turn out as I wished and there are successes and failures in life. There are also mistakes in life. The most important thing is to admit to it when it happened and take the initiative to fix it.

It will be an interesting day with CJ on board in our weekly meeting. Glad that part of the responsibilities are off my shoulder now but it hasn't go the way as I wished. Hopefully, he will understand and take over all his responsibilities soon and I can focus on things that are more important. Tons of work are being left behind and it is time to catch up before the busy season catch up on me.

Plan to challenge myself through the next 2 inspections. Be done by: May, 2008.

2 comments:

said...


啦啦
啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦啦啦

啦啦
啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦
啦啦

啦啦啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦啦
啦啦啦
啦啦

豆萁 said...

Honey,
The Psych Ward is not here, you are in the wrong website for psych evaluation.