Monday, September 6

Destiny..

Yesterday was KS's birthday. (Happy Birthday!! and Congratulations!!) He planned a BBQ party for his friends because he promised to treat them after he got a job. It is such a coincident that it is also his birthday that day. :)
Jeff was the chef, again. Everyone loves t0 have him as the chef because he make the best bbq rib! I was having fun yesterday. There are two different groups of people there, one are from his lab, and the other are from his friends outside his department. Well, some of them are really quiet and they didn't interact between groups that well. I think this is highly dependent on the personality. Some people will try to get along in a party but some just prefer to sit in the corner and make him/herself feel bored.
One thing I feel really sad about is that, one of my friend, he used to like to socialize with people a lot, well, not a lot but at least, he wont be the one who will sit there and get bored had changed after he got another big group of friend. I felt like he doesn't want to make any new friends except those friend that other people brought into his group. He seldom mix around with us that much either. Well, I guess there is a destiny for everyone, and, maybe, also for a friendship.
Where will my destiny brings me to? How about all the friendships and relationship I have now? Will I be back to Malaysia? Or, will I stuck here? Not knowing the answer might be the fun or maybe, the worst part of the whole journey.
Let's have fate in the god we trust..even though he/she already let me down once..

No comments: