Thursday, September 2

Something is bugging me these few weeks. I have been trying to figure out the answer for weeks and lastly, I got it. Even though I wasn't happy with the answer, well, what the hell? That's the answer, I can do nothing with that.
Actually, I expected that answer, but I don't expect the explaination. I am hurt when I knew the answer. Well, actually, I already decided to give up. So, even though the answer and the explaination hurt me a lot, at least, I already have an idea what I am going to do.
Goodbye, my friend. All the best in your future! I don't hate you, I am not mad at you or anything, just that if this is what best for you, or if this is what you decided, I can live with that. All the happy memories we have before will always be with me.
After all these years of being a "human", I have learned that we could not beg for a friendship or force someone to be our friend when they don't want to. Friends, come and go. If we can get along, then we could be good friend. If we could not, then we can be "Hi" and "Bye" type of friend. If our friendship turn sour, we could try our best to work it out. If it doesn't work out, then we could just leave our friendship to fate.
I have already tried to work it out, you decided to give up. So, I respect your decision. You will always be my friend just that we will not be as close as before or we might turn into "Hi" and "Bye" type of friend.
Whatever..

1 comment:

Jinson Chan said...

Maintaining a relatioship required communication between all parties involved. It is the same thing for friendship. Nobody is perfect. If one decided not to communicate his/her idea about the friendship, it indicates the end of it. Don't blame yourself if you have done your best.