Wednesday, September 22

To my dearest brother..

Today, September 23, 2004, you have left us for three years. I still clearly remember that morning when I picked up the phone, it was barely 7am in the morning. It was heart broken. I always tried to tell myself that it was just a joke my mum plays on me until I went home that summer and visited your graveyard. It was really hard to accept that. I think, if I never saw your graveyard, I am still in the denial state.
You are the best brother I ever had. You are the only siblings who actually grew up with me. We played together, fight with each other and helped each other most of the time. After we grew up, we share our secrets and things we did that we never wanted our parents to know. I am always the one who choose your outfit for you and I always enjoyed doing that. I still remember the time when I went to Taiwan, I bought a lot of things for you but I didn't buy anything for other siblings. You are also always the one who remember to buy me birthday present.
We are not able to find the person who caused that accident, but I know that you wouldn't want us to find him because this will only hurt us even more. I don't even know what I would do if I find him.
I am really regret that I didn't spend much time with you before I came here. Sometimes, I really hoped that things could changed and I could go back in time.
I am now working on my master degree. You told us before that, nowadays, everybody has a bachelor degree, so you think that a master degree might be more helpful. I am now working on the dream that you never had a chance to achieve.
I never told you I love you, but I know you knew it in your heart.
My prayers will always be with you..
Rest in peace, my dearest brother.

No comments: