Saturday, September 11

In a very bad mood now. Need to go back to lab today to do some sample for that fat ass. Seems like my professor don't really wanted to hire another person to do that job. She and another professor kind of throw it back one me again. I am getting really frustrated now. I tried to tell the other professor that I am not a superwoman and I couldn't handle so much stuff at once but he seems like he don't understand what I am trying to say! Gosh..what's wrong with my life now? I am getting lost.
Things around me are getting more confusing than ever. Friendship, my personality, my work, my study...everything is so off! The only thing that is right is my family members and my relationship. I am lost now. Losing my directions and don't know what I want to do with my life. The only thing I could do now is to complete my degree and try not to think about other stuff. I have no choice, I started it, now, I have to finish it. I guess that is what we call the "Mature" way to solve things. Growing up is tough..

No comments: