Thursday, September 30

Teh Tarik!!

Suddenly really want a cup of teh tarik. I always love teh tarik and I always order teh tarik when I went to Mamak stall late at night. I couldn't order coffee because it usually makes me stay awake the whole night and become hyperactive. I also tried to limit myself to a cup of coffee a day, so, at night, is usually teh tarik. :)
For those non-malaysian, teh tarik is a regular milk tea with some special technique applied on it ;P. Well, I know there are caffeine in tea too, but, I only like hot drinks, so, just have to pretend that I didn't know it. :)
I was watching TV and expecting CSI and CSI:NY tonight, but it turns out that 3 channels are having the Presidential Debate, and the other channel is having a rerun of One Tree Hill. Well, nothing much to watch since I don't have a cable.
Boring night. Too lazy to study. I think I have about more than a week left before my second biochemistry exam coming up. Getting nervous now. You know, there are this kind of people, they are worried about something, but they just too lazy to take action to solve the problem. Yeah, that's me. Too bad.
Ok..continue lazying..

No comments: