Just finish two pages of my biochemistry book. 100+ pages to go. One question come through my mind when I was studying.
"How did you know if he/she is the right one?"
I have been throwing this questions to some of my married friends and the answer I got is, "You just know".
Some of my friends they got married when they were only 20 years old or in their early 20s. That sounds scary to me. How did they know if he/she is the right one? I guess maybe they are really mature enough to know that. I have seen a lot of marriage or relationship were ruined when they start to work. I think people changed after they start working.
Well, I don't have any answer to all these questions since I m still in school and I am single. Even though I am working half time, working in school is still, well, not that complicated as in the society.
Just a thought of mine..
No comments:
Post a Comment