Well, planned to write something but get stuck playing around with the different skins I just found. It's pretty cool. I still couldn't figure out how to put the comment thing ^~^, hehe..nevermind, not much people leave comment anyway. :)
Ames is getting colder now. Winter is coming, actually, fall is not here yet. Oh well, let's wait to see how much snow we will have. This year might be tough for me. This is the first year I have a car during winter. I guess I will start to take bus when the snow cover up my car. --"
I just missed a broadway show, "Tap Dog" tonight. I was planning to go but don't really have mood. Somemore, I haven't get used to watching movie or broadway by myself yet. Will try to learn..
KS just left this morning. He is now in South Bend, IN. He will be driving for, emm another two days before he reach Virginia. Hope everything goes well for him. Pray hard.
Now, I am officially living by myself. Watched TV and iron my clothes the whole night. Eating leftover pizza from last week, leftover dim sum from last weekend, hmm..see how well my stomach could survive this time. If not, haha..I can probably get an excuse to get away from my TA duty tomorrow. :P The professor is pretty nice, he told me today that I can tell him if I am sick, he could handle it. I was touched when he told me that.
Tomorrow, hope I can finish tidy up the apartment. Need to start study for my biochemistry class now. A week from the exam..huh...being warned not to do that by a lot of graduate students who took that class, but, lazy people will never listen. ^^ Hopefully, hehehe..I still can make it.
Now, need to conquer my fear of dark...good night..
No comments:
Post a Comment