Monday, September 27

Virginia

Have been away the whole weekend. Pretty tired now. I went to Arlington, VA to visit him. It was a good trip though. I am pretty glad that I got to see him and also get away from all the stress Ames gave me.
I wasn't realize that I wasn't happy in Ames because of all the stress until the time when the flight touch down in Des Moines International airport. It sort of pulled me back to the reality when I started to think about all the stuff coming up this week, the carpet changing this coming Wednesday that the landlord insist of doing it, coursework, TA and my research. I felt like a big stone drop on my chest and it is so hard to breath. I wasn't happy the first day when I was in Virginia because my mind kept running through the carpet cleaning thing and how much troubles it would cause me. Seems like moving into this apartment had given me so much troubles. I might find some gray hair someday. :/ Then, I tried not to think about all this thing and enjoy my time. I am happy that I helped him set up his apartment and installed some furniture. It was pretty fun and happy when you know that you are doing something for someone you love.
Pretty tired now. Need to go to bed. Will talk about the weird stuff in Arlington next time. Nite.. --Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: