Blacked out!! Complete Black out!!
Out of nowhere and out of a sudden, the whole apartment went dark! I was in the shower and was reaching for my shampoo when everything just went dark! I am just glad that the black out is a step ahead of me. Otherwise, you will see a crazy woman with shampoo on top of her head running around the apartment trying to find some light. Fortunately, I was cooking earlier and was burning some scented oil to get the cooking smell out of my house. There, my only light!
I went on to shut all my windows and double locked my door before I went back to shower (side effect of watching too much thriller movie). As I was done showering, I was doing the regular lotion and all that, I looked at myself in the mirror and remembered one of the scene in one of the ghost movies/stories I heard. I think it was that if you light a candle (it has to be red or white, can’t remember) at 12am and peel a red apple in circle without breaking it in front of the mirror, you will see the face of your future husband. I think there is also something about if you break the peel, your future husband or yourself will die. Something like that.. I also heard about if you stared into the mirror for a long time at 12am, you will see something..and blah blah blah.. All those scary things. Anyhow, it kinda freaked me out. I quickly get things done and get away from the mirror cause the only candle I have is a red candle that looked like those my parents usually used to pray the god.
Now you know why I am afraid of dark!
First time ever, I am stuck by myself in complete darkness in an apartment that I don’t feel safe in. Phone is out, internet is out, TV is out, radio is out, everything is out including my cell phone that doesn’t have service in my apartment! I am just glad that my laptop is fully charged. That should last me for a few hours before I have to go to bed.
Now, I really need to change my service provider.
Now, I realized why people in the old times have more kids! ^-^
Now, I am officially a grown up!! Muahahaha..Ignore me, please.
2 comments:
lol... did you, urm, cover yourself when you were checking on your apartment? ahahha.. :P Well, black out is a scary thing. Just like you, my imagination will go wild, and freak myself out =.= Even now in my new place, I am worried about security, and/or not being able to find one another... sigh... is this a sign of getting older? Worrying too much? HAHHAHA... well, you better change ur provider. No service in your own apartment? That's really incovenient!!!
Sigh..I have predicted that this question will be asked. Hehe..Due to the excessive thriller movie watching, I know that killer might come in at this time (cause it might be a human-made black out). So, I wrapped myself with towel before going out. Hahaha..Not that it is going to make a difference if there is really someone in my apt. Hahaha..I think is not aging, is more about being cautious.
Post a Comment