Got a few things taken care of in a night. Finally, the procrastinator is moving her butt and get things done. Any good news from either one would be good enough. Pray for the best, pray for a change.
GM told me today if I were to marry someone out of my race, he will definitely attend my wedding..Hahaha.. His advice to me:
1. Be open-minded, color doesn't mean anything.
2. Find a man who would cater to me rather than dating a guy with a first name Jack and last name Ass.
GM told me today if I were to marry someone out of my race, he will definitely attend my wedding..Hahaha.. His advice to me:
1. Be open-minded, color doesn't mean anything.
2. Find a man who would cater to me rather than dating a guy with a first name Jack and last name Ass.
We started a whole new no dating co-worker rules, no dating customer/supplier rules. Hehe..It is a don't ask, don't tell policy. Those married, one of them need to be fired or divorce. Hahaha..Everyone is acting silly at work today.
4 comments:
Heh...
Dating rules eh? The advice is good except I tend to prefer the same color if possible. Truth to be told, although I'm (half) open-minded, I find that the most important thing is to have someone who can understand your culture background ie. don't expect a liberal western guy to married with a traditional chinese girl. Poor guy wants to hug and kiss before married but the girl keeps refusing and said those are after married.
By the way, you look scary in that picture of yours O_O'
Adrian:
Yeah..I totally agree. It is very hard when the cultural background is different. Even same color, sometimes is hard too when they don't speak the same language and don't share the same culture background.
Hehe..I did that on purpose..Guess my mission failed since you still can recognize that's me in the picture. =.='
Hehehe... maybe it just me but when I looked at that picture, I immediately recognized your mouth and nose. Plus, because of the picture location & word, my logic said it's you. :P
Tips: move your bottom half of your face bit to the back and change the wording. Instead of using 'Not me', try to change it to 'Found it on the Internet' or something like that. The word 'Not Me' seems to be like when you ask people 'Don't press that button' and yet people will press it instead :P
Adrian: Hehehe..I did that on purpose. It is a sarcastic way of telling people things by putting the "Not Me" title on there. I took that with the webcam from my friend's MacBook. It is a really cool thing.
Post a Comment