Happy Birthday.
It has been almost six years since we last spoke and many more years to come. Hope everything is well with you.
I still remember your last birthday and how proud I was of you for turning into a young man with many friends who loved you.
I still remember how much you loved us and how you were trying to save a huge piece of your cake for your little brother on your birthday party.
I still remember how surprised I was when our house was filled with your friends. You were a shy little boy with a short temper and I have never seen nor expected you to be a grown up with many friends surrounding you.
I still remember how we gang up to bully our little brother on your last birthday we spent together.
I still remember our last few conversations sitting on the couch in the living room in the middle of the night.
I still remember the last fight we had.
I still remember picking you up with my red scooter after my tuition class and how heavy you were and how you were trying to balance the motorcycle for me at the stop lights.
I still remember waking you up in the middle of the night because I am afraid of the dark.
I still remember mix and match my new clothes on New Year’s Eve and bugged you for opinion when you were reading comics.
I still remember you waited for me to bring you shopping for clothes after all your clothes were stolen.
I still remember you waited and checked on me when I stayed out late at night with friends.
I still remember you ran around the airport with our little brother trying to find a money exchange counter to give me more USD before I leave the country.
I still remember everything...
I still don't understand why you have to go and I know I never will...but I believe we will see each other again.
I miss you and I am sorry that I never told you I love you.
Wednesday, August 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He will have a blessed birthday, in a much better place. Promise yourself that you will tell him the 3 words the instant u see him :)
Post a Comment