Thursday, August 23

Don't read if you are already depressed..

None of us slept well last night. In fact, most of us didn't sleep last night. This whole thing have went way out of control. It is like watching a soap opera. It is just ridiculous!! After Voldemort and Aunt Petunia are gone, hopefully, everything can return to normal, even though Draco Malfoy is still here. Felt very bad for Ron Weasley. He might be the next one out the door since Draco Malfoy is working under him now. Sigh..there is just so much I can do for them..

First time ever, I swore so excessively at work and in front of my colleague. Yes, I do not swear at work. My temper is well controlled at work and I don't speak when I am mad at work.

Started realized that I am the only loner at work. KH brought up that point. She ran home crying on her lunch break and refused to come back. She called GM (her husband) at work and was crying on the phone. Yes, she has GM and her kids to talk to. Yes, they have their significant others and/or family member to cry to. Yes, I don't have anyone. Yes, I kept my mouth shut. Yes, I kept things to myself. KH asked GM how could I deal with all these by myself? Yes, how did I? Yes, how do I? Sleepless nights? Nightmare? Excessive drinking (caffeine, ok?)? Sigh...
I think, I stopped caring. When you work for a dumb ass and a bitch, you just stopped caring. The day I was being betrayed, they day I was being publicly accused and insulted, I stopped caring.

Had such a nightmare that GM is quitting for the past few days made me tossed and turned the whole night. Not fun.

Trying to evaluate myself from an outsider's perspective and find out what is best for me.

Work..

2 comments:

J said...

"I don't speak when I am mad..."

So me... :P

豆萁 said...

Yea, but that only applies to my working life. When it comes to personal life, I have hard time doing that. Sigh..and the regrets followed after I spoke.