There are help and cure for almost everything except STUPIDITY and there are NO research study currently being conducted to cure this disease.
For some reason, I really don't know, GM pulled me into his office today and told me that only he and Voldemort can do the job of letting me go. Hmm..wonder who said something to him yesterday? Anyway, thanks for making me feel better.
Found the culprit of the whole problem, finally! Yet, not much we can do about it. Will try a little testing here and there. Mother nature does play a big role in product quality. Salute! Please, let me have a smooth winter production..
Production started picking up now. Been running production 13++ hours a day and this Saturday, is another working day. Should I go? Or should I not? Probably should..sigh..Foresee hell coming.
Involved in the decision of letting someone go. Throwing your temper at work is absolutely inappropriate especially when you start throwing the product around and affected the quality of the product. I dislike and despise immature work attitude. Sigh..why does it always have to be like that? Wish we are running a charity house like McD, hire those people with slight disability and I can use my sympathy and don't have to let them go. Tried to convince GM to put her into some other easier position but..
Being a 25-years old in a management position is really not easy! Very often, you have to answer questionsss about how many kids you have right now!! Gosh! I have 18 kids, ok? Their age range from 26 - 62. Sigh..I am such a successful mum and housewife! Hahaha..Being asked 3 times within a week! Speechlesss.....
For some reason, I really don't know, GM pulled me into his office today and told me that only he and Voldemort can do the job of letting me go. Hmm..wonder who said something to him yesterday? Anyway, thanks for making me feel better.
Found the culprit of the whole problem, finally! Yet, not much we can do about it. Will try a little testing here and there. Mother nature does play a big role in product quality. Salute! Please, let me have a smooth winter production..
Production started picking up now. Been running production 13++ hours a day and this Saturday, is another working day. Should I go? Or should I not? Probably should..sigh..Foresee hell coming.
Involved in the decision of letting someone go. Throwing your temper at work is absolutely inappropriate especially when you start throwing the product around and affected the quality of the product. I dislike and despise immature work attitude. Sigh..why does it always have to be like that? Wish we are running a charity house like McD, hire those people with slight disability and I can use my sympathy and don't have to let them go. Tried to convince GM to put her into some other easier position but..
Being a 25-years old in a management position is really not easy! Very often, you have to answer questionsss about how many kids you have right now!! Gosh! I have 18 kids, ok? Their age range from 26 - 62. Sigh..I am such a successful mum and housewife! Hahaha..Being asked 3 times within a week! Speechlesss.....
No comments:
Post a Comment