Lying could be interpreted in many ways. Telling the partial truth is also a form of lying, or else, where does the 'other' partial (the not-so-true part) come from? Its just that people preferred to call that as "Telling partial truth" rather than calling it "Telling partial lie".
Just like "the cup is half full" vs. "the cup is half empty" --optimistic vs pessimistic. "Partial truth" vs "partial lie" -- hypocrisy vs honesty.
I am honest, cause I am dare to admit that I lied.
1 comment:
Lying could be interpreted in many ways. Telling the partial truth is also a form of lying, or else, where does the 'other' partial (the not-so-true part) come from? Its just that people preferred to call that as "Telling partial truth" rather than calling it "Telling partial lie".
Just like "the cup is half full" vs. "the cup is half empty" --optimistic vs pessimistic. "Partial truth" vs "partial lie" -- hypocrisy vs honesty.
I am honest, cause I am dare to admit that I lied.
Post a Comment