Sunday, August 12

Meteor Shower!

Meteor shower is tonight, 1am CT. Gotta work tomorrow, no meteor shower for me. Am I lack of romantic cell? Hahahaha..
Expecting them, waited for them and see them, there wont be surprise in there. See them when you least expected, that would be better. Just like love?
KH said, use your imagination and imagine there would be a meteor shower everyday. Optimism? Good point though.

I did a very out of my expectation thing on Friday. I can't believe I am that straightforward to a friend that I haven't known for the period long enough for me to be that bloody honest. That's another thing I learn from work, "Say it as it is, No bias, Be fair". Maybe should evaluate what causes my short temper a bit..hehe..

KH once asked me, "Refused to grow up is more pathetic? Or growing up is more pathetic?" Found the answer today, "Growth is not an option, is a mandate".

Time to wind down from a nice weekend and prepare for work tomorrow. Hopefully, I can find the courage and strength to ask for what I want this time. I don't like to lie but, if I have to, I have to. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Are you watching the perseid meteor shower? I want to but I'm dead tired after cycling 30km this morning. Cycling 30 km straight with up and down hills after last cycling over 10 years ago is definitely fun. :)

Well, wish you got whatever you want to wish for. Time to hit that comfy sack.

豆萁 said...

It is the perseid shower but I didn't watch it. I know about it but 1am? Bad timing.
Cycling 30km? Wow..do you have a hard time walking today? Hehehe..I haven't cycle for yearsss too cause moving a bicycle around is not easy.

If you happen to see the meteor shower, help me to make a wish..hehe..