Did another prank on my friend, HM that day (he is in HK now).
Me: Grandpa HM!
HM: "Nothing"? Muahahaha
Me: Got thing!!!
HM: What happened??
Me: I got married!! :D
HM: Who is soooo lucky?
Me: for visa purpose lah..is a fake marriage.. :D
HM: ...............are you kidding?
-------silence-------
Me: Wai Wai!! Heart attack??
HM: Really Heart Attack
Me: Wah..so geng..Still can message wor..Not calling 911?
HM: ....................Can I call you in 10 minutes?
Me: No...will scare me to death!! I am just kidding..Hahahaha..
HM: ....................I surrender..Can never win you on your pranks..
Me: YEAH..It is lonely to always be the winner.. *cry*
I know I am Evil *stare at you innocently* But, I can't help it! Muahahaha..
Sorry, HM. But I did deliver you the good news though..even though it took me a while to convince you to believe it.
1 comment:
WELL DONE /_\
HAHAHAHa
Post a Comment