RW came up to me and asked me why did I try to own up to the mistake that he made. I saw a true man standing in front of me. The more I deal with people, the more of the ugly side I see of people. Few of them can stand up when they made a mistakes. It had always been finger-pointing and backstabbing. I had only seen this good trait in GM, MM and RW.
Honesty, is always the way to go. I owned up to the mistake because I think I could have prevented it but I was too caught up with other things and let it slide until it was too late to fix it. If I could have made that 1 phone call, just 1 phone call, none of these would have happened and RW will not be in that much of a trouble. I hope they didn't deduct anything out of his paycheck. He is one of the most respectable guys among all those people I managed.
KH made a mistake today and it can actually turned into a huge disaster but she is lucky. I caught the mistake she made but ended up, she is mad at me. Refused to talk to me, refused to look at me, give me the attitude..sigh..Isn't it nice when your husband is the GM? You can just throw shit at people even when you are at fault? You can twist and turn all the truths and facts and blow things out of proportion and get people into trouble and still make yourself look like an innocent girl being bullied? Sigh..it is time to go. I am waiting for that day to just walked up and said, "I had have enough of your fxxking shit! I quit!"
Waiting for that day to come..patiently..At the meantime, I will apologize to her just to make peace with her. You do not want to have an enemy like her at workplace. Isn't it fun being a grown up? Sometimes I am impressed by how well I handled my temper and tolerated these kind of ridiculousness. Glad that I was quite a social person back in high school and college.
Well, for the good thing, I had a very fun Toastmaster meeting today. We were all cracking up and laughing throughout the whole meeting. They all encouraged me to participate in the Evaluator competition. Am I that good of a evaluator? Should I go to the Judges training? Or should I just dropped out since I know I have 80% chances of not being able to attend the district competition?
Sigh..Air ticket is hijacking! I am screwed! Urgh!! Should've bought that Power Ball Ticket. Haha..Might win, who knows, right? Hehehe..Since I sometimes got luck in gambling..
Honesty, is always the way to go. I owned up to the mistake because I think I could have prevented it but I was too caught up with other things and let it slide until it was too late to fix it. If I could have made that 1 phone call, just 1 phone call, none of these would have happened and RW will not be in that much of a trouble. I hope they didn't deduct anything out of his paycheck. He is one of the most respectable guys among all those people I managed.
KH made a mistake today and it can actually turned into a huge disaster but she is lucky. I caught the mistake she made but ended up, she is mad at me. Refused to talk to me, refused to look at me, give me the attitude..sigh..Isn't it nice when your husband is the GM? You can just throw shit at people even when you are at fault? You can twist and turn all the truths and facts and blow things out of proportion and get people into trouble and still make yourself look like an innocent girl being bullied? Sigh..it is time to go. I am waiting for that day to just walked up and said, "I had have enough of your fxxking shit! I quit!"
Waiting for that day to come..patiently..At the meantime, I will apologize to her just to make peace with her. You do not want to have an enemy like her at workplace. Isn't it fun being a grown up? Sometimes I am impressed by how well I handled my temper and tolerated these kind of ridiculousness. Glad that I was quite a social person back in high school and college.
Well, for the good thing, I had a very fun Toastmaster meeting today. We were all cracking up and laughing throughout the whole meeting. They all encouraged me to participate in the Evaluator competition. Am I that good of a evaluator? Should I go to the Judges training? Or should I just dropped out since I know I have 80% chances of not being able to attend the district competition?
Sigh..Air ticket is hijacking! I am screwed! Urgh!! Should've bought that Power Ball Ticket. Haha..Might win, who knows, right? Hehehe..Since I sometimes got luck in gambling..
No comments:
Post a Comment