Have been gone for few days. I am now almost recover from a cold?? flu?? don't know. As long as I can breath and can run around and yell around, I don't care wether I had a flu or cold anymore.
I am now in Durham using the apple again. I learned some new things. I know how to open a new IE by using apple, and also found out that apple has a prettier MSN than windows. One more thing that I found out is that apple helps to load almost all the image from a website. I was browsing through Skechers to look for some shoes but the website is extremely slow. Some pictures couldn't even show up by using windows. Then, I come to this apple computer, even though the website is still slow, but all the images are well loaded and I can compare which shoes I like most. I don't know whether it is because of the computer or the internet connection, but I am using these two computers in the same building, so, judge it by yourself.
I was pretty sick the last two days. Coughing, runny nose and tired the whole time. Now, I am getting better and hopefully, can make it to the state fair tomorrow. I have missed two state fair, which also mean that I never been to state fair even though I have been here for almost 3 years. I was back in my hometown last year and couldn't make it. Well, not really anything excited about state fair, just that Iowa is too quiet and too boring, it is fun to go for some big events and enjoy the once in a while noisy and crowded life you could find in Iowa.
Yesterday, I have been calling my new apartment's management three times in a row. I am so eager to move into the new apartment. I really really doesn't want to live in somebody else's place anymore. I really want to get my own space and live my own life. Guess, I am going to call them again today.
No comments:
Post a Comment