Sunday, August 22

Still staying wide awake. School starts tomorrow. Very anxious. Hopefully, everything goes fine. Just drink another cup of 2%, hopefully can sleep well tonight. KS is gone for another interview. This is the second night I am home alone since I moved into this apartment. No weird sounds, ok? I am not that brave.
A part of me telling me that, "Hei, be strong and you can beat another semester!" the other part of me is saying that, "Hei, let's quit! Go home and join your family!". Huh...sigh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, stay strong. Always here to support..........

豆萁 said...

Thanks my friends..I am hanging in now..haha..Yeah..1 1/2 years. Hopefully, I don't have to delay my graduation. Can't wait to get out. Those professors that you like before when you were an undergraduate turn to become so nasty and selfish after you get into graduate school. I guess, graduate student might knew it all along..just we didn't know that.