Saturday, don't feel like hanging out with friends. Most of the Saturday, I prefer to go to Borders, and sit there and read. I usually read Us, People, In Touch..those entertainment news magazines. I like to look at the dresses those stars are wearing and what stupid things they have done lately. Sometimes, when I am done reading those magazines, I would read some cooking magazine, home improvement magazin or even some wedding magazines. I like to look at the wedding dress, the wedding decoration and places people chosed to have their wedding. It always makes me feel like wanted to be a wedding planner. Well, I guess I can only dream about it. It is too bad that I didn't know there is wedding planner this job out there. If not, I guess I won't even do my degree in Food Science. But anyway, it is too late to think about this.
Well, today I finished reading Us and People. Found out that People have more serious issues which I don't like it. They would write about some murder cases, some incident happen to an athletic or whatsoever that doesn't suit my mood at the time I read it. So, I usually just flip through those stories. Hei, it's Saturday man! Why would you want to fill your mind with those serious things?
I also look through a wedding magazine today, The Knot. I guess it is quite a good magazine for those bride-to-be. Well, if I have money, I would probably buy this magazine for Miki.
KS and his friends went to bar tonight. Well, I heard him coming back now. They went to Crush in Des Moines. Jack, CL's housemate joined him too. I didn't go because the sweet rice and coconut milk I ate during dinner make my stomach sick. Well, partly also due to my Saturday Anti-social Syndrome.
Time for bed. Have been staying up until 4.30am these few days. It is hard to go to bed earlier now. Hopefully can get into my dreams soon.
Hope I can wake up earlier tomorrow, at least before 12pm. I have been waking up at 1pm and 2pm these few days. I want to go to West Valley Mall tomorrow to get a dress for Miki's wedding party. Hopefully, KS could wake up as he promised and bring me there.
Well, today I finished reading Us and People. Found out that People have more serious issues which I don't like it. They would write about some murder cases, some incident happen to an athletic or whatsoever that doesn't suit my mood at the time I read it. So, I usually just flip through those stories. Hei, it's Saturday man! Why would you want to fill your mind with those serious things?
I also look through a wedding magazine today, The Knot. I guess it is quite a good magazine for those bride-to-be. Well, if I have money, I would probably buy this magazine for Miki.
KS and his friends went to bar tonight. Well, I heard him coming back now. They went to Crush in Des Moines. Jack, CL's housemate joined him too. I didn't go because the sweet rice and coconut milk I ate during dinner make my stomach sick. Well, partly also due to my Saturday Anti-social Syndrome.
Time for bed. Have been staying up until 4.30am these few days. It is hard to go to bed earlier now. Hopefully can get into my dreams soon.
Hope I can wake up earlier tomorrow, at least before 12pm. I have been waking up at 1pm and 2pm these few days. I want to go to West Valley Mall tomorrow to get a dress for Miki's wedding party. Hopefully, KS could wake up as he promised and bring me there.
3 comments:
I made it!!! ;-)
Oh yeah. At what time? Reaching there at 3pm? :(
Post a Comment