Thursday, August 19

Done moving my apartment three days ago, however, I am not finish unpacking them yet. Too many stuff going on around me, so, need some time to unpack those boxes. Hopefully, I can get it done before the school start, which is, this Monday. I didn't have internet connection in my new apartment yet. The reason this happen is probably because I am too cheapskate. :) The internet connection is free but the modem costs 60 bucks! Now, I found a cheaper one from cheggpost, so, hopefully can get it set up by tonight.
Iowa State Fair is going to end this weekend. I haven't got a chance to go there yet. My friend just came and told me not to go during the weekend because it is going to be too crowded. Well, I don't think I have a choice here. Tomorrow is the only weekday left before the fair is over and I have some stuff to do tomorrow too. So..... :( We will see....

Everyone out there! I am lazy to go back to school! Would anyone offer me a job with high salary and don't have to work except online everyday?
just dreaming..

No comments: