Saturday, August 21

Excited..and Exhausted..

Excited.
A lot of people look really depressed when thinking of school is getting started soon. I always showed other people a depressed and unhappy face when we talked about that too. However, I just realized today that actually, I am excited about that. Hmm..weird huh? Yeah, is weird.
I think this is due to the fact that I like busy life. These three years in US, my favorite semester is Spring 2003. I was taking 17 credits that semester and also working part time as a lab helper. It was fun because I was always busy with my school work, lab work and I have to wake up at 7am or 8am everyday. In that semester, I become closer to some friends who I barely talked to before. I was pretty active that semester and served as both vice president of food science club and my college's student council. It was a busy semester but I was happy because I spent my time wisely. I hang out with friends sometimes, and still can be lazy sometimes. My result was actually very good that semester. I scored straight A for all the classes I took.
I guess I am getting excited this coming semester because I am going to take a biochemistry course that when you mentioned to all other graduate students, they will give you a scary and frown face. I like to challenge those classes that were known to be tough and I wanted to get an A out of it. This spice up my spirit and also, give me some target to achieve.

Exhausted.
Have been trying to unpack my stuff for a week. Hopefully can get it done before school start so that I can have some peace in mind without someone nagging me everyday about how slow my progress is and how messy the apartment is. I personally also don't want to deal with the apartment after the school start. Wanted to concentrate in scoring straight A again. :) My wallet is getting skinnier now after getting some new stuff for my apartment to make it more homey.

1 comment:

豆萁 said...

Hei gal, you too can be the best. You just need some help to find the right way for yourself. Good luck, ok?