Monday, August 2

Oh Boy Oh Boy...
I am now currently using the G5 in Durham computer lab. CL apartment's AC is not functioning. So, we are trying to chill ourself somewhere.
OH GOD! I really need help here! Somebody!! Somebody hear me?? How can I open a second IE? Please let me know. I have been trying to open a second IE but, I FAILED! I am now stuck with only 1 IE and cannot browse other stuff when checking my emails. Well, this is the second time I am using a MAC. Luckily, they have a Logitech mouse instead of the usual Apple's mouse. If not, I guess I will suffer more. Oh man..this computer log in really fast! Faster than those windows. You know, windows computer takes 2 minutes to prepare after you log in but this computer is all ready seconds after you log in. They somemore have a folder with your name on the desktop. COOL! Unfortunately, I still can't figure out how to open a second IE. Man, I am xxxx xx (something Mike usually said).
This G5 is definitely cool. They have flat screen, silver color CPU (is it call CPU for MAC? Sorry, I am not a Computer science person) and the usual white MAC keyboard. But one thing we kind of figure out is that ISU is getting those G5 because they want to attract more students. Well, you know, during summer, a lot of high school kids will come and visit ISU campus. If they see those cool G5 and might thought that ISU is really rich (which, we are really not) then they might come here to study. Huh..really wish that ISU can solve their budget problem soon. If not, guess, all the department ranking will drop soon.
Hmm..just realized that when using MAC, this blogger doesn't have the font size and type for you to choose. Who's probelm is that? Nevermind.
I can't find the view button on the IE. The font size is really small and is hard for me to read it. Guess, I should better go back to my usual Window.
Kiss the MAC Good Bye...I tried.....

No comments: