There is a kind of person in this world. When they are already 22, they acted like they are 12. When they met some other people, they always said, "I am still young". When they said it, they meant to tell you to treat them nice and protect them, which, most of the time, they actually know how to do it, but they just want others to feel like they are pity little girl and needs your love and protection. This type of person actually exist around me. She is 3 months older than me, and she kept telling, talking and acting like kids. That is this weirdest thing happen and I don't know whether I should laugh or I should cry.
We saw a wedding one day in our building, and then she asked me, "When you get married, will you invite me?" For god sake, of course, I said "NO!" And that person actually ask me, "Why?" Excuse me, not everyone like you! Hello! And missy, I barely know you! You only talked to me when you come to this building, cause you don't have any other friends. When you are outside with friends, will you ever think about me? Well, I don't want you to think about me either. I cannot stand your no-brainer crap talk. So, missy, please keep a distant with me cause, I am younger than you, and I wont waste any sympathy or "love" on you, and I don't give a damn on whatever you do! Well, if you happen to see this, you might go around and tell people that how bad I treated you, and you might cry like a baby (with your 100% acting skill), well, sorry, I don't give a damn! Go ahead, act like the "KIDS" you want with your overly mature and complicated heart + mind.
Is 1pm now and I am still at home. Damn..guess when I reach Des Moines (if I happen to have chance to go today), the Mall is probably closed. I am getting grumpier now. Don't come and bother me, especially that no-brainer-kid-pretender.
We saw a wedding one day in our building, and then she asked me, "When you get married, will you invite me?" For god sake, of course, I said "NO!" And that person actually ask me, "Why?" Excuse me, not everyone like you! Hello! And missy, I barely know you! You only talked to me when you come to this building, cause you don't have any other friends. When you are outside with friends, will you ever think about me? Well, I don't want you to think about me either. I cannot stand your no-brainer crap talk. So, missy, please keep a distant with me cause, I am younger than you, and I wont waste any sympathy or "love" on you, and I don't give a damn on whatever you do! Well, if you happen to see this, you might go around and tell people that how bad I treated you, and you might cry like a baby (with your 100% acting skill), well, sorry, I don't give a damn! Go ahead, act like the "KIDS" you want with your overly mature and complicated heart + mind.
Is 1pm now and I am still at home. Damn..guess when I reach Des Moines (if I happen to have chance to go today), the Mall is probably closed. I am getting grumpier now. Don't come and bother me, especially that no-brainer-kid-pretender.
2 comments:
Tolerate is the key to be a better person. Hatred, however, is the emotion that can lower your EQ and put you at the same level with the person you hate. Don't worry, be happy!
It is hard, and it is hard to try too.
Post a Comment