Wanted to go home now. Need to take a sip of Kahlua plus milk or maybe Scotch plus coke. Really need something to drink right now.
I have a very serious sleeping problem recently. I always wake up in the middle of the night or I will stay awake for at least an hour before I could fall asleep. Even though I fell asleep, I usually woke up very easily. Guess, there must be something in my brain I am really worried about and gave me too much pressure. I am trying to figure out where are those pressure come from and will try to cope with it. School is going to start soon, I guess, this might be part of the reason. Biochemistry, TA and RA job really gave me a lot of pressure. I somewhat lost my confident after I stepped into graduate school. Maybe, I should have taken a semester off before I start my graduate study. Anyway, it is too late to talk about that right now.
Hopefully, KS could get a job soon, by then, I could for sure know that he wont leave this country until I complete my graduate study. God bless him.
YOHOO! I finally figure out how to cut and paste using MAC!!
No comments:
Post a Comment