Thursday, August 26

If I Ain't Got You..

Still remember the time when I went to Las Vegas for the IFT convention, I saw this MTV in one of the channel and I started to love this song. This song is sing by Alicia Keys. The lyrics is really meaningful.
The songs makes me realize that we always wanted a lot of things: Fame, Money, Power, or everything, but these things can't be taken to the graveyard when we died. When we are trying to obtain or fulfill our demand, we forget about people and things that we should treasure, and sometimes, we even hurt their feelings and lose them.
I think in our life, we should know how to appreciate those friends around us, live our life to fullest and treasure every moment we have in our life. A precious relationship, memories, loves and other things that money couldn't buy are those things that could really bring us happiness. These are those things that we should listed in our list as WANTED!
Hmm..hopefully, someday I could really stop buying and wanting stuff that I don't need! I wanted too much stuff in my life, a Powerbook G4, a luxurious house, car, lots of money, life without work...hahaha.. I also wanted a lot of love from everyone..even though my parents and family members love me a lot, I never felt enough. Should change..should change.. :)

1 comment:

Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity