Saturday, August 7

Just came back from a bridal shower. Pretty tired but it was fun. We secretly invited the groom to be the stripper for the bride. We cover her eyes with clothes and he started to touch and kiss her. She freaked out. When we opened her eyes, she cried when she saw that it was just her fiancee and then she wanted to strip her fiancee in front of us. Hahaha...guess, she drink too much.
They planned to go to club after the party but I am too tired to go anywhere. So, I decided to come back and go to bed. I need to wake up early tomorrow because it is KS's commencement tomorrow. Well, we will see if he is going to make it. He is still out there in some club named The Loft. By the way, speaking of commencement, I don't think I have any formal wear! Gosh...moving! Hope I can have better sleep tonight..with those red wine and beer in my stomach..

No comments: