My professor will be gone next Monday to Wednesday again. She needs to babysit her children. Anyway, I still need to work for those days cause the fat ass's project is getting started and I am asked to help him.
KS has an interview next Wednesday and CL is coming back next Thursday. MP is going back next Thursday too. Seems like life is getting more exciting right now. I am moving Monday night and hopefully can get everything set up by this week. I prefer to get the apartment well arranged before school starts. I will be really busy next semester and hopefully, get a good grade afterall. Need to pull up my gpa.
This Monday is also Dr. Glatz's retirement reception. Unfortunately, the reception is exactly the same time as my moving time. Guess I couldn't make it then. Hopefully, no one will be mad at me. Anyway, she is a professor that I hate and like at the same time. I hate her because she never gives me A in her class. I was 1/500 points to get A, and she doesn't give it to me. Somemore, I was the one who did most of the work in the group paper and project becase my stupid group partners are totally screw up. Anyway, it was two semester ago. I started to like her after the class end. But, I took another class with her again last semester and she screw me up again! She kept changing what she told me and change it back the second time when I talked to her. Then, she gave me a bad grade again. I shouldn't have taken that course in the first place because after her retirement, the other professor is going to take over the course and he is the one who know what he is doing and wont kept changing something he told us before. Anyway, those are past. Just wish her all the best after her retirement.
When is it going to be my retirement? I am tired of being a responsible adult now (even though most of the time I am not). Tired..tired..tired of being a human..
2 comments:
being human is the hardest thing a creature can be. We never fail to attract to all sorts of things surrounding us, whether it's a good or bad one. But, things will be (+) if we tend to ignore (-). Most of the time, it works, but sometimes, it take 2 (-)s to become a (+) one :) I found out the most effective ways to get rid of the (-). Just go to the guys, and yell at them, pinpoint the most minute things as if PMS over-conquer us.. hahaha.. that's the guys for :P Sometimes, I pity to those guys. Gotta accept the worst from us girls. So, enjoy being a lady~
Yeah, actually, PMS is really the time when I have the worst mood in my life. Will try your method soon..hehe
Post a Comment