- When your friends asked you for a place to stay, if you agreed to take them in, treat them nice and with respects. Do not complain anything because they already feel bad about bothering you.
- When someone offer you help, don't take it for granted. No one is obligated to help you. Whatever things that they did for you, is all about friendship, care and love.
I don't know if I ever make anyone feel bad after temporary living in my apartment, (I don't think I did because I never have friends sleep over) but if I ever make any of you feel bad, I am really sorry. Now I understand the feeling of sleeping in other people's house and being treated badly. Even though I always said thank you to all the friends who helped me, in the future, I think I should do more than that.
All my friends, please forgive me if I ever make you feel bad or make you feel that I took all the helps you offer for granted. I am really sorry. I will try my best to change and learn to appreciate and respect others even more.
1 comment:
Well, I learned this lesson because I was being treated that way and this makes me realize and reexamine myself whether I have did that before. Hopefully, I didn't. :) Thanks Jacy for reassure me that. :) Yeah, friendship is a complicated thing.
Post a Comment